JUPITER SERIES II: 1,350 to 6,740 tons
Clamping forces: 1,350 to 5,620 Tons
Haitian’s Two Platen Jupiter Series is an innovative product with 9 unique patents. It focuses on the needs of large plastics parts processing applications which, for example require extremely large mold open strokes, for automotive, packaging, and large household appliance products.
- Innovative and compact design ensures the efficient use of material and energy conserving environmental resources.
- Generous mold installation area and extra long opening stoke provides the flexibility and freedom for running heavy and large volume molds.
- Innovative tie bar guide system for the movable platen ensures stable machine operation, reducing the impact caused by ground deformation.
- Powerful clamping force is able to ensure the quality of deep-draw plastics parts processing.
- High standardization of the modular structure of the machine simplifies the maintenance.
Available Sizes and Configurations:
(click model number for complete specification sheet)